A new start
After significant investment in the grounds and venues available at Emirates Old Trafford, a website was needed that could reflect the culture and experience of the new spaces that made it easy for visitors to learn about the new facilities.
Skylab delivered a strategy organising the site into four key sections. These sections allowed visitors an opportunity to explore each venue, view examples of the various events, review the expertise of the organisation and experience the look and feel of the grounds.
There is a range of content on the new website including photography of the grounds, case studies of relevant events and a collection of videos highlighting many of the conferences, exhibitions, dinners and parties that have taken place in across the venues.
The new Emirates Old Trafford website hosted a wealth of information including:
• Detailed floor plans, venue capacities and potential configurations for each venue.
• Video content and photography providing insights into the look and feel of each venue and previous events.
• Highly effective pathways allowing customers to quickly contact Emirates Old Trafford
• Pricing information and individual venue benefits.
• Options for overnight stays.
• Reviews from customers
• Catering options.
• Downloadable content for easy reference.
• Easy cross-sales to Match Day Hospitality opportunities.
“We are delighted that Skylab has produced a website to reflect and highlight the wide range of conference and event services we can offer. With room capacity from 2 to a 1,000, the new digital platform makes it easy for visitors to view the versatility provided by The Point, the Pavilion and the AJ Bell Players and Media Centre.”
Angela Hudson, Venue Sales Manager
Emirates Old Trafford
Do you have any digital goals, challenges or ideas you want to discuss?
We would be happy to have an informal chat and share our knowledge and expertise, with no obligation.